The one gift that is always welcome, as there's always stuff I can and want to buy, but don't have enough money saved up.
- Борис Акунин, "История Российского государства"
- Star Wars: Rok za rokem
- Toki Pona: The Language of Good
- Any good book about Saint-Petersburg. Views, toponymics, history, etc.
Gonna play those with my kids, so I prefer localized, Russian versions.
- Mice and Mystics
- Little Wizards
- Fuzzy Heroes
- Hero Kids RPG
- D&D5e rulebooks: PHB, DMG and MM (these ones can be not localized)
- Any BuJo supplies: moshi tapes, stickers, pens, pencils, etc.
- Instant camera, something like this one or a pocket photo printer — and a pack (or a few packs) of photo paper to go with it.
- A lifetime supply of (preferrably) black fountain pen ink cartriges from Kasumi shop
- A copper or cast iron frying pan for pancakes
- A handheld vacuum, preferrably something from Black+Decker
- Goat Mug (either brown, marsala or hemp)
- A manual coffee grinder
Most wanted, but possibly too expensive
- Xiaomi AirDots
- Moment battery case or Moment photo case.
- Nokia Steel or Nokia Steel HR
- An electric guitar/uke.
- Moga Pro Controller
- A bladeless fan (Dyson AM07, for example)
- The AnyGlove gloves formula
- Николай Никулин, "Воспоминания о войне"
- Леонид Рабичев, "Война все спишет"
- Jesse Andrews, "Munmun"
- Красивое издание "12 стульев" или "Золотого телёнка"
- Moleskine or any other interesting notebook
- Bluetooth headphones, something like this, this, this, this or this
- Xiaomi Yi Action Camera
- A camcorder.
- A 128 GB (or more) flash drive.
- A stylus, preferrably either Apple Pencil or something from Adonite
- Coffee spices.
- Coffee spoon, something like this.
- An airtight container for ground coffee.
- A good cezve.
- Skateboard grip with an interesting design/transparent/colourful.
- Pick punch (I like the large rounded triangle pick shape)
- Good music. Preferably via iTunes Store, but CDs will do too.
- Good board games.
- Russian iTunes Store credit. I use it to buy music and my wishlist there is never empty.
- Online language course. I don't have time for an irl course, so any online form will do. I'm currently most interested in learning Icelandic, French and Persian.
Already received/Not needed anymore
A selfie stick Corsair Scimitar Corsair MM600 A cheap tablet (for books, social networks and such), ~7", Android, like Prestigio PMT 3797 or similar MoZo Case for Lumia 950 Wireless charging stand, something like Qi-infinity or Keedox Nokia BV-T5E A good quality fountain pen (doesn't have to be a Parker) В. Пелевин, "iPhuck 10" A 128 GB (or more) micro-sd card. Bobby XL backpack A backpack with a 17" laptop pocket and skateboard straps